Monday, May 31, 2010

Marrige summers and bachelorhood shed


It has been a usual phenomenon now.Every year ,in the summers , I learned that one of my friend or batch mate is going to get married.It needs no rocket science to calculate that among my friends the number of bachelors is decreasing every summer.While many have already got married a few have got engaged and soon they will leave our bachelors club.I don't understand why there's so hurry.I am afraid that i know why mmmmm..
Anyways it feels quite amazing when i attend a marriage.Apart from loss of one more friend ,the thing that amazes most is believing that what's happening is real not a dream.Of course one cant believe that these irresponsible lads who a few days ago were roaming aimlessly, chasing girls,emptying the bear bottles ,fighting over the last remaining cigarette and what not mischief,were finally adopting such a great responsibility.Sometimes i have my sincere sympathy for those innocent girls who have married these idots.As we friend know almost every idiosyncrasies of each other it makes very difficult to imagine how the serious affair like marriage is going to managed by them.I often wonder how the couple is gonna live that "HAPPY MARRIED LIFE".It may sound childish but its true.
Anyways i always pray that my friends should be happy wherever on this world(also those few who are in the another world) but now i think i have to widen the sphere of my prayers to include the include their spouses too.

No comments:

Post a Comment